Now that job #2 is coming to a close (within the next month), I will be able to focus more on my own writing, so this conference comes at a great time.
A few goals for this weekend:
- By listening to various agents, editors, writers, I hope to clarify my writing priorities. I have quite a few balls in the air and my juggling efforts are making me dizzy.
- Learn all I can about the writing process, types of writing and markets, and ways writers market themselves so I can share on my http://www.excuseeditor.com/ website.
- Continue to build up a support network of writers.
- Sell my copies of the Chicken Soup for the Soul books, especially the latest: Thanks Dad.
- Give a few census tests in Wichita and Archer counties.
- Empty my car so that Paula and I have room for our suitcases and books.
- Sleep (not much, we'll be leaving before the sun comes up!)