Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lonely Little Blog

The good news is, I've been writing! The bad news, not on this blog!

The whole purpose of this blog was to:
  1. Keep me writing.
  2. Have a place to discuss my process of writing, including talking about the books I read that keep me curious about the process.
  3. Update the places where my writing can be found.

Well, I've succeeded on #1, I'm writing. But by the time I'm done writing and editing a piece to submit somewhere, I'm moving on or getting away from the computer.


For #2, I could do more meta-writing (writing about writing). I actually have a few things in the works along those lines that may end up on my helium site. Until then, I'll make a little more of an effort to get some thoughts down in here.

And #3, well, that's pretty current, too. The only for sure thing besides helium is the my tale of substitute teaching woe coming up in My First Year in the Classroom. It's still about a month away.

Now, to be fair, I have a good amount of travelling coming up in the next few weeks. I may not be writing much about anything! Instead, I'll be living life-- all so I can get even more material --two long distance road trips: one with 2 "tween-agers" in the backseat, and one for a big family get together/wedding/everyone meeting the love of my life for the first time-- if that's not living drama, I don't know what is!

So there! I've blogged! Little blog should feel less lonely now...




1 comment:

Monica said...

Hey, Tina, you commented! Woohoo! Yes, I loved it but at 9 last night I realized what day it was!

See you Monday.