Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Attitude...

Well, since the last time I posted, some things have shifted a bit. Most of those "things" were my excuses. I was really letting them pile up, and it was time to clean house and move some positive thoughts AND ACTIONS into their place.

Writing is a solitary activity, and I don't really mind that. However, I think I got into my head that I should be Miss Independent and try and figure how to get to the next step all on my own. I'm always willing to help out other people interested in writing when they ask; I finally realized that there were people out there willing to help me too!

So, in the spirit of keeping the encouragment going full circle, I've started another blog. It's called Excuse Editor . I really look forward to helping others as I continue on this writing journey. Stop by and let me know what you think!

No comments: